Confidentiality and Personal Data Protection Policy
RESIDENTIAL PROJECTS GROUP S.L. is committed to exercising due diligence and complying with the law in relation to the Protection of Personal Data. To give a central focus to that duty and commitment, we have created the Data Protection Line (DATAPROTECT line) that brings together the basic elements of the Protection of Personal Data.
We set out below detailed information about our confidentiality and Protection of Personal Data Policy in compliance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR) and Article 11 of Fundamental Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and the Safeguarding of Digital Rights (DPA).
Details of the Data Controller and contact details for the Data Protection Officer (DPO):
- Name: RESIDENTIAL PROJECTS S.L.
- Address/Post Code: CALLE MESTRE NICOLAU 19, Planta 5 / 08021
- Telephone: 932094242
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DPO contact details: Luis Junguito Loring
- Data Protection Line: http://www.corporate-ethicline.com/residentialprojects/
Purposes of processing
RESIDENTIAL PROJECTS GROUP S.L. will process the personal data that you provide to us for the following purposes:
- To respond to you, attend you on your visit and consultation at our facilities and to provide services/products contracted for.
- To handle any request, suggestion or demand in relation to our professional services from a data subject.
- For informative and commercial communications: the processing of your personal data for the purpose of keeping you informed about our activities, articles of interest and general information related to our business and the services/products contracted for.
- To handle personal data provided by job applicants in their CVs for purposes of selection and recruitment.
In order to properly attend them and to achieve the purposes set out above, the data subject consents to the processing of their personal data subject to the strictest compliance with the law relating to the Protection of Personal Data and this policy. Data subjects may exercise their rights as data subject at any time (see relevant paragraph).
Data Retention Principles
- Management of services/products contracted for with RESIDENTIAL PROJECTS GROUP S.L.: personal data provided in contracts, service offers and/or proposals and other personal data of data subjects who may be required to be involved will be retained for so long as the contracted services remain in force. At the conclusion of the provision of the contracted service(s), personal data will be retained in the vent that liabilities could arise on the part of RESIDENTIAL PROJECTS S.L. and/or in compliance with other laws that may apply to RESIDENTIAL PROJECTS S.L. and with any standard with the status of law that requires their retention. Personal data will be retained so as to enable them to be identified and to allow the exercise of the rights of Data Subjects and protected by the technical, legal and organisational measures that may be required to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of such personal data.
- Management Curriculum Vitae: RESIDENTIAL PROJECT GROUP S.L. will as a general principle retain your CV for at least one year. At the end of that period, it will be automatically deleted in accordance with the principle of data quality.
- Others: all other personal data and information provided by a data subject in any form will be retained for such time as may be required to achieve the purpose for which such personal data were gathered.
The lawful basis that entitles RESIDENTIAL PROJECTS S.L. to process the personal data of data subjects, customers, potential customers arises on the follow bases:
- The consent of data subjects to the processing and handling of any request for information or query about our services or products.
- The Consent provided by Candidates for jobs for purposes of selection and recruitment.
- The provision of and/or contracting for services/products by or with RESIDENTIAL PROJECTS S.L.
- A legitimate interest in sending you informational or commercial communications and/or promotional offers relating to the business of RESIDENTIAL PROJECTS S.L. and the services/products contracted by email or by any other means.
Except when required by law, personal data are not disclosed to third parties.
Personal data are obtained directly from data subjects and from our partners. The categories of personal data that our partners provide to us are the following:
- Identifying information
- Postal and email addresses
- Personal data provided and/or consented to by related data subjects that are necessary for the management and provision of the service/product requested.
Rights of Access, Rectification and Erasure: data subjects have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not RESIDENTIAL PROJECTS S.L. is processing personal data that concern them. Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, and to request rectification of inaccurate personal data or request their erasure when, among other reasons, the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Rights of Restriction and Objection: in certain circumstances, data subjects may request restriction of processing of their personal data, in which event such personal data will only be retained for the exercise or defence of claims. In certain circumstances, and for reasons relating to their personal situation, data subject may object to the processing of their personal data. RESIDENTIAL PROJECTS S.L. will stop processing personal data in that event, other than for legitimate compelling reasons or for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
Those rights may be exercise via our Data Protection Line, see relevant paragraph.
Data Protection Line/DATAPROTECT Line
RESIDENTIAL PROJECTS S.L. has created its Data Protection Line to ensure the greatest commitment, rigour and professionalism in terms of safety, experience, independence and awareness in the handling of communications received.
The Data Protection Line has been implemented via a website, developed and run by an external, independent expert to give effect to our commitments above.
Through the Data Protection Line, you can notify and manage the exercise of your Rights (see previous paragraph) and notify us of any sign or awareness you may have of possible security breaches and/or any breach of or non-compliance with the law in relation to the Protection of Personal Data or this policy by RESIDENTIAL PROJECTS S.L.
Access details for the Data Protection Line are set out at the beginning of this policy.
Customer service and support
Data subjects may address any query as to the processing of their personal data or the interpretation of this policy to RESIDENTIAL PROJECTS S.L. to the Data Protection Officer at the address for the Data Protection Office set out at the beginning of this policy.