What is a cookie?
Cookies are files that store and recover information on user’s navigation habits. The information obtained is related, for example, to the number of pages visited, language, place of access, number of new users, frequency repetition and duration of visits or the browser or computer used to visit the website or openthe application.
What types of cookies are used by Residential Projects Group S.L. in this website?
The type of cookies that are used when browsing through the website are those detailed below:
According to the owner:
• First party Cookies: sent to user’s device from a computer or domain managed by the website owner which provides the service requested by the User.
• Third-party Cookies: sent to user’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the website owner but another entity that processes the data obtained from the cookies.
According to the period of time they remain active:
• Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while users navigate the website.
• Persistent cookies: those cookies are stored on the device and accessed and processed by the owner of the cookie for a given length of time defined by them.
According to its purpose:
• Technical cookies: used for allowing navigation through the website and using the different options and services available, such as by controlling traffic and data communication, managing the purchase purpose of an order or implementing security features while browsing.
• Personalization Cookies: used for allowing users to access the service based on predefined characteristics.
• Analytical Cookies: those cookies allow monitoring and analysis of user’s behavior (for example, for measuring application activity, user profile creation, etc., in order to introduce service improvements based on usage data).
• Advertising Cookies: they allow the effective management of advertising spaces on the website, based on criteria such as edited content or how often the ads are displayed.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: they allow advertising spaces included to the website to be managed in the most effective manner. Those cookies keep information on user’s behavior in order to develop a specific profile obtained by continuously tracking browsing habits and display targeted ads based on it.
Please find a list of the specific cookies used on the website:
Cookies Purpose Expiration Source
_ga [.] 2 years Google
_gat [.] 1 minute Google
_gid [.] 1 day Google
How to manage cookies?
Information on the identification of cookies:
Please find the identification of third parties using cookies on the website. You may access information on their own policies in this regard through the following links:
Google Analytics is governed by Google’s terms and conditions accessible
at http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/ y http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/privacyover
To which countries my data will be transferred?
International transfers will be indicated, including the identification of third countries and information on how to access the adequacy decision or adequate or appropriate guarantees, including the binding corporate rules that allow the transfer. In the absence of these, the user must be informed of the risk of making the transfer without a level of adequacy or appropriate guarantees, if their explicit consent is to be obtained.